It’s always difficult for a newbie in Blogging Arena to get the organic traffic. If your website or blog is new then no matter how good your article is, it won’t get organic traffic until you follow the SEO rules. The only substitute you have for a new blog is the Social Media to get instant traffic
If you use proper social media techniques then you can definitely grow your blog or website traffic and this will even help you to rank in organic search results. Facebook is the best, common and the largest platform for you to increase traffic to your blog and the best place to market your contents on Facebook are Facebook Groups.
To market your blog article on Facebook groups you event doesn’t need a depth knowledge of online marketing. Facebook groups are the best platform where a lot of visitors are engaging with each other’s and you can share your content or blog with them. Believe me, people are hungry for quality content. If I said quality content then I mean it. If your content is a quality content then no one stops you to get traffic from Facebook groups.
Why should you use Facebook groups?
Reasons are simple and easy
- To Increase Instant Traffic on new website or blog
- To Increase Search Engine impression and visibility
- To increase user engagement
- To make your best post viral.
- To Boost your Traffic on old blog or website
AskBasim is also getting a great amount of traffic by Facebook group posting.
15 TOP FACEBOOK GROUPS TO SHARE PUBLISHER CONTENTS
Here is the list of groups which gives my blog a good traffic and I am sure these will also increase traffic on your site.
Facebook Groups No #1
Group Name: Making Money From Home URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomeMoney101/ Members: 44,570+
Facebook Groups No #2
Group Name: Advertisement,Publisher URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ads.pubs/ Members: 30,878+
Facebook Groups No #3
Group Name: Blog Post Sharing URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/596045983784215/ Members: 23,056+
Facebook Groups No #4
Group Name: Post Sharing URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingPost/ Members: 22,943+
Facebook Groups No #5
Group Name: Blogging Paradise URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bloggingparadise/ Members: 16,744+
Facebook Groups No #6
Group Name: Business From Home URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/143566172439606/ Members:15,128+
Facebook Groups No #7
Group Name: Let’s BLOG Together URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggingtogether/ Members: 8,870+
Facebook Groups No #8
Group Name: Blog Engage URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blogengage/ Members: 8,008+
Facebook Groups No #9
Group Name: Blogger Forum URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerforum/ Members: 7,913+
Facebook Groups No #10
Group Name: Blog Life URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/503656579783761/ Members: 5,604+
Facebook Groups No #11
Group Name: Blogging Squad URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggingsquad/ Members: 5,373+
Facebook Groups No #12
Group Name: WebMasters URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/webmasterss/ Members:4,718+
Facebook Groups No #13
Group Name: Share Your Blog Post URL:https://www.facebook.com/groups/BloggingRush/ Members:1,775+
Facebook Groups No #14
Group Name: Blogger’s Corner URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerscorner Members: 1,211+
Facebook Groups No #15
Group Name: Blogger’s Corner URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerscorner1 Members: 967+
BLOGGERS ARENA https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggerzarena
This group is officially running under AskBasim. Here on this group you can share you blog post, ask questions, share your ideas, give your feedback and much more.
BEWARE: TIPS TO USE FACEBOOK GROUPS IN PROPER WAYS
- Do not try to join too many groups at once. Joining groups too frequently might send you Facebook Jail and once you get jailed then you might not able to join or post for some days.
- After joining a new group first try to comments others posts, appreciate them if you like someone’s post and try to make a relationship with active members and Admins.
- Share your links with simple and clickable catchy headlines. Your headlines should attract visitors to read your contents.
- Don’t spam your post or you will be ban by Facebook. Don’t try to use automated software to post in hundreds of groups at ones.
- Share a link not more than two times with different headlines in a group.
- Read other’s blogs. If their blog posts are one the same topic then share your content with them.
- Always be active, answer promptly if someone asks any question. Even if someone appreciates you then send him/her a thanks message and asked them to subscribe to your blog.
- Write Quality article. Don’t write for the sake of just writing. Your content should be healthy enough to get attention from more readers. Poor quality articles don’t get Viral quickly.
Share your Facebook groups which you think works best for you and if you like this post then share this posts with others as Sharing is Caring….